Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Morning!

Good morning! This is the beginning of a busy week for me. Had a call from my Mother yesterday and she told me they were coming for a visit...yippee :) I'm very excited for my parents to be coming (Saturday) but this means I have a lot to do this week to get ready.

The end of this week will be the drawing for our blog candy! How fun!! Jill did such a nice job of putting this together. Wonder who the lucky winner will be?? Get your entries in this week while you can.

I've been having a little problem signing onto eBay since yesterday. Can't get it to work. Haven't been able to this morning either. Don't know if the problem is with them or me but I think it is them since I can go to any other site.

Everyone have a blessed week. I sending you my best wishes for lots of creative inspiration and great sales! Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment